If you have recently found out that you need to have furnace repair work done, you may have a lot of questions. You may have basic questions such as how the furnace broke and what can be done to prevent problems in the future. Fortunately, On Time Home Services Temecula offers helpful information that can answer these questions and more. We pride ourselves on offering superior Temecula furnace service and are happy to answer your questions and serve all your furnace needs.
How a Furnace Works
In order to understand what furnace repair work needs to be done, it is helpful to have some basic understanding of how a furnace works. Below are the basic steps of how a furnace operates:
- When your room temperature drops below the programmed setting, the burner is lit inside the combustion chamber.
- The generated heat is then pressed into the heat exchanger and the air is heated.
- This new heat travels through the ductwork of your home and into your rooms.
- The combustion gases are vented into a flue in the roof or wall.
There are typically five common furnace repair services:
- Thermostat malfunctions
- Problems with airflow from motors
- Belts and bearings
- Filthy or clogged filters
- Ignition control problems
- Poor maintenance
At On Time Home Services Temecula, our skilled technicians are familiar with all of these common furnace problems and are able to assist you with all your furnace repair needs. Give us a call today at (949) 649-8777 and we will be happy to help you.