Whether it is summer and you are starting to feel that hot air or it is winter and the chill is coming, we want you to feel as comfortable as possible in your home. At On Time Home Services Temecula, our trained technicians can complete any heating and cooling repair needs you may have with quality precision. With our 24-hour services, you won’t have to worry about sweating or freezing overnight. We can get to you quickly and have your problem solved in no time.
6 Tips for Keeping Your HVAC Unit Working Properly
To keep your heating and cooling system working efficiently, there are a few things you can do all year long to prevent major damage. Here are six tips for keeping your system working properly:
- Inspect parts of your HVAC such as filters, coils, ducts, and blower for any congestion.
- Check for any pooling water or leaks that may be around your system.
- Look for broken sealants or cracks around the air conditioning system or furnace.
- Make sure there is no debris or other items that could clog your HVAC.
- Replace and/or clean the filters once a month.
- If you see any problems, get heating and cooling repair as soon as you can.
By following these six tips, you can keep your Temecula HVAC system working in top condition. If you experience any issues, day or night, contact us at (949) 649-8777 for top-quality heating and cooling repair. Here at On Time Home Services Temecula, we want to make sure that you get the best service around.