With so many different options available in today’s market, choosing a new air conditioner can be stressful if you are not sure what you need to look for to get the best value for your money. Our experienced team of HVAC professionals from On Time Home Services Heating & Air Conditioning of Temecula is happy to share with you the step-by-step checklist we put together below to help your find a new air conditioner that fits your unique home and lifestyle.
1. Define your needs. Are you looking for a central air conditioner system? Do you need to replace an older window unit? Single units are less expensive, but central air systems tend to be more practical. Both options have their advantages and disadvantages, so make sure you do your research and consider your budget when you make your final decision.
2. Consider size. When it comes to air conditioners, bigger is not always better. If you are looking for individual units, it is very important to match each unit to the size of the room where you plan to install it. You can find size specifications on all air conditioners, so remember to pay close attention to labels and specifications.
3. Look for energy-efficient models. While they might cost more initially, energy-efficient air conditioners can save you a lot of money in the long run by reducing your monthly energy usage.
4. Make a list of must-have features. Air conditioners can come loaded with a variety of features including energy-saving modes, programmable thermostats and different fan speeds. Deciding on the features you cannot live without will make it easier for you to narrow down your options quickly.
5. Check the warranty before making your final choice. Defective units can cost you a fortune in air conditioner repair fees, so it is important to choose a product that comes with a great warranty program.
To make sure that your new air conditioner is installed correctly, schedule an appointment with a Temecula air conditioner company. At On Time Home Services Heating & Air Conditioning of Temecula, we know how difficult it can be to choose and install a new cooling system. If you have any questions about the differences between systems or need to schedule an air conditioner installation appointment, please give us a call at (949) 649-8777